Prenatal and Post-natal Massage in Miami
Pregnancy causes unique physical changes as your body adjusts to accommodate your growing baby.
Having massages with a massage therapist who is experienced in prenatal massage helps relieve muscle aches, headaches, migraines, heartburn, cramps, and reduces stress and anxiety.
|30-minute Hand and Feet Massage|
|30-minute Head and Face Massage|
Pancitas’ therapists will provide a reflexology massage with pressure on both your hands and feet that relax all areas of your body and promote the perfect body balance.
|50-minute Prenatal Massage|
|50-minute Post-Natal Massage|
|50-minute Swedish Massage|
|50-minute Deep Tissue Massage|
|80-minute Prenatal Massage|
|80-minute Post-Natal Massage|
|80-minute Swedish Massage|
|80-minute Deep Tissue Massage|
Our therapists are Licensed Massage Therapists and have received special training to give massages that are safe and relaxing for all stages of your pregnancy.
We use a special massage bed with a belly opening where you can rest comfortably while lying face down.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time, in order to ensure a full massage and a wonderful experience to all.
- If you are late for your appointment, time will be taken off from your session.
- You may cancel your massage session without charge up to 3 hours before your appointed time.
- Less than 3-hour cancellations will be charged a $20 fee.
- If you do not call to cancel your appointment or do not show up for your scheduled appointment, you will be charged a $30 fee.
Back to Homepage
For Ultrasound information, please visit our Ultrasound Section..
For Prenatal & Post-natal massage information, please visit our Massage Section.
For Ultrasound and Massage packages, please visit our Specials section.
For Ultrasound & Massage Giftcards, please visit our Gift Cards section.
If you have any questions, please visit our FAQ section.